Need a tutor in the New York City area for yourself or someone you know? I have several years of experience tutoring elementary school to college students in a variety of subjects. I have a BS in Computer Engineering from NYU and am currently pursuing a Master’s Degree at Columbia University.
- Computer Programming
- General Computer Usage and Internet Help
- Electronics and Digital Circuits
- Math and Physics
- Test Prep: Regents, SHSAT, SAT and GRE
- Study, organization and note taking skills
- Reading and Writing (Elementary to High School)
Locations: Most areas in Manhattan, Queens and Brooklyn.
Times: After 6PM Monday through Wednesday and Friday. All Day Sunday. Early morning or evenings on Saturdays. Other times are possible.
Rates: $20 to $50 per hour, depending on the subject. Elementary school subjects tend to have the lowest rates, while college level subjects are higher.
Contact: ma2490 at nyu dot edu